Hand, Wrist, and Elbow
If you’re experiencing a problem with your hand, wrist, or elbow, schedule an appointment with one of our qualified surgeons to receive a proper diagnosis and learn about treatment options. Your hands affect the most basic aspects of your life and the correct treatment can significantly improve your quality of life.
The physicians at Kearney Orthopedic & Sports Medicine perform a wide range of surgical procedures for the hand, wrist, elbow and forearm, and will bring you back to good health as quickly as possible.
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Needle Aponeurectomy for Dupuytren contractures
- Surgery and fracture repair of the fingers, hand, wrist , forearm, elbow
- Bone surgery, tendon injury repair and surgery, nerve repair, skin grafts and flaps, and contractures
- Arthritis and other joint surgery
- Tumors, congenital conditions, and infections