Join us today!
Start your orthopedics career with us! We are a Christ-centered, established clinic of 40 years, serving central Nebraska and northern Kansas. We are looking for a like-minded general or specialty orthopedist. When you sign on with us, you’ll have access to:
- In-house ambulatory surgery center
- Guarantee wage and/or partnership track
- Two local hospitals
- Supportive doctors and staff
- Limited call
- Moving expenses covered
- Generous benefit package
Thank you for your interest! We are excited to get to know you.
Please fill out the form and we'll contact you soon.
Faith-based Medical Care
Opportunity for Growth
Kearney is a thriving, family friendly town. Our smaller size makes it possible for you to know your neighbors, find your community, and grow roots. And, in spite of our size, we have some pretty great amenities:
- A park in every neighborhood
- Independent shopping, restaurants, and coffee shops
- A wonderful children's museum
- Citywide Park and Recreation events for the whole family
- Excellent schools, private and public
- 24 miles of trails, and access to camping and lakes
- Prime hunting and fishing nearby
- An active YMCA
- Flourishing arts scene -- Art in the Park, Crane River Theater, Kearney Community Theater, Museum of Nebraska Art, Kearney Area Symphony Orchestra, and much more.
- College sports and Tier 1 junior ice hockey
- Wide variety of churches
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Close to Lincoln and Omaha, and an afternoon away from Denver and Kansas City
- Central Community College with a robust offering of continuing education